All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThis book was primarily written as a history of my life with Murray for my family and friends. It begins with with first thing I can remember and goes through my growing up until I meet Murray at the beach over a game of Scrabble. It chronicles our lives through the tumultuous engagement ring purchase, tragic death of our first daughter, adventurous world travels, and Murray's mysterious illness which lead to his untimely death at the age of seventy-four. The book ends with my experiences learning to live as a single woman.
- Author(s)Maxine a Goldblum
- Date of Publication22/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.