Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.55Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionA young man's drinking binge sets in motion a sequence of violent and lethal crimes, leading Swansea detective, DI Harry Lambert - suspecting foul play in a suicide verdict - to continue his own investigations. Lambert is warned off the case by a Serious Organized Crime Agency officer, but when he and his team become involved in a murder case, it soon becomes apparent that there are connections between the suicide and his current murder investigation. Events take a bizarre turn when three petty criminals become involved in a deadly game of vengenace, and Lambert's prime suspect disappears, along with a respectable young man - who claims to have gone to France on business but who could w be involved in ather act of revenge. When Lambert eventually discovers the whereabouts of the missing persons, he kws the game will become even more violent, but, trusting his own instincts, he uncovers the worst case of treachery he has ever kwn...
- Author BiographyAn actor for more than forty years having started as a child actor touring Europe with Laurence Olivier and Vivien Leigh, he played Frankie Abbott in the '70s sitcom Please, Sir! and has appeared in countless theatre and TV productions. His first broadcast TV script was for Fenn Street Gang and in the '80s he wrote for Keep It In The Family for Thames TV. His other novels include, Each Man Kills, (Gomer Press) published in 2002 and his autobiography, Flashback (Authorsonline), published in 2006, followed by Willie the Actor (Libros International), in 2008. He lives in Tunbridge Wells and has two grown-up children.
- Author(s)Meurig Jones
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication29/03/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementAlabama
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.