All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.11
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
About this product
- DescriptionA heartbreaking vel of integrity, honesty and raw emotion. At a remote railway station in Norfolk, Kitty Fulton runs the ticket office and her pet project is the lost and found. Nothing gives her more pleasure than to reunite possessions with their rightful owners. It is an experience that remains elusive in her own world as her mother's Alzheimer's pulls them further and further apart and, on top of this, she must endure the disintegration of a close relationship with a childhood friend. Just when Kitty feels her life can't get more complicated a series of extraordinary events challenges her tions of duty and fidelity. And in struggling to find the answers Kitty embarks on a journey that questions the importance of life and the way we must all live...
- Author BiographyPauline McLynn grew up in Galway, and first started acting while studying history of art at Trinity College, Dublin. She shot to fame playing the inimitable Mrs Doyle in Father Ted, and has appeared in numerous other film, television and stage roles. She divides her time between London and Dublin where she lives with her husband.
- Author(s)Pauline McLynn
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication09/07/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Weight254 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.