All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- Description<b>Even for Private Investigations, the world's top detective agency, it's tough to find a man who doesn't exist . . .Craig Gisto has promised Eliza Moss that his elite team at Private Sydney will investigate the disappearance of her father. After all, as CEO of a high-profile research company, Eric Moss shouldn't be difficult to find. Except it's t just the man who's gone missing. Despite the most advanced techlogy at their disposal, they find every trace of him has vanished too. And they aren't the only ones on the hunt. Powerful figures want Moss to stay lost, while others just as ruthlessly want him found. Meanwhile, a routine background check becomes a frantic race to find a stolen baby and catch a brutal killer - a killer Private may well have sent straight to the victim's door . . .
- Author BiographyJames Patterson holds the Guinness World Record for the most #1 <i>New York Times</i> bestsellers. He is a tireless champion of the power of books and reading, exemplified by his new children's book imprint, JIMMY Patterson, whose mission is simple: We want every kid who finishes a JIMMY Book to say: PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER BOOK. He has donated more than one million books to students and soldiers and has over 400 Teacher Education Scholarships at 24 colleges and universities. He has also donated millions to independent bookstores and school libraries. James will be investing his proceeds from the sales of JIMMY Patterson Books into pro-reading initiatives.
- Author(s)James Patterson
- PublisherGrand Central Publishing
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitlePrivate
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight272 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.