CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.39
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.88
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.41
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.27
About this product
- DescriptionIt's time to explore! Here are 102 missions that challenge you to rediscover your world. Become a guerrilla explorer and extreme missioner with missions that defy gravity, show you the invisible, and test your mental agility. Each illustrated mission will challenge you in daring new ways. Draw, rub, smear, write, scrape, and print your findinds and achievements as you complete each mission. Forget the internet: post paper blog entries on your street! Draw a local fantasy map! Let a dog take you for a walk! There are endless opportunities in this book to get to kw your local area better, and have tons of fun while doing it.
- Author BiographyThe Geography Collective is a group of eight young, passionate geographers with an infinite number of missions, illustrated by Inky Mess, aka Tom Morgan-Jones. Tom is an award-winning illustrator whose work is widely and internationally published, from children's books and magazines to satirical boardgames.
- Author(s)Geography Collective
- PublisherCan of Worms Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleMission Explore
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCan of Worms Kids Press
- Content Note100
- Weight91 g
- Width110 mm
- Height159 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tom Morgan-Jones
- Reading AgeFrom 7
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.