All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness as usual is over. Belief is the new currency and to succeed you must follow new rules: purpose as the route to profit; mind share to gain market share. The best in business are defined by mission: a singular cause, a defining ambition. They stand out as campaigners, activists fighting to lead industries and redefine them. And they win through with momentum, explosive growth that outruns the competition. From tech pioneers Google and Airbnb, to retail giant Whole Foods and British success stories such as Ella's Kitchen, Mission shows how business is changing people's lives through the power of purpose, culture and campaigning. How caring, sharing and daring companies have opened a new chapter for the world of business. Uncover the secrets of what it takes to succeed: how to discover and define your commercial purpose, hone it into a campaign and turn customers into advocates. Harness the power of momentum. Find your mission.
- Author BiographyMichael Hayman and Nick Giles are the co-founders of Seven Hills, the highly acclaimed campaigns firm founded to generate momentum for Britain's fast growing companies and most exciting entrepreneurs. Seven Hills was named the Best Corporate Consultancy in the world by the Holmes Report and is also a Santander Breakthrough 50 winner. Michael is a co-founder of StartUp Britain, the national initiative for early-stage enterprise launched by the Prime Minister. He is Chairman of Entrepreneurs at the private bank Coutts and an Honorary Fellow at the University of Cambridge Judge Business School. He was awarded an MBE for services to enterprise promotion in 2014. Nick works closely with high growth firms in the UK, US and Asia. He is an ambassador for the Hong Kong government's venture programme. He is also an advisory board member of Tech London Advocates, and is an advisor to the global youth movement One Young World.
- Author(s)Michael Hayman,Nick Giles
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintPortfolio Penguin
- Out-of-print date18/08/2016
- Weight336 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.