All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionCreate powerful strategies for your nprofit organization to achieve breakthrough performance in mission impact Does your nprofit have a reliable way of kwing the impact its making? Beginning with an eye-opening discussion of what strategy is, Mission Impact: A Breakthrough Strategy for Nonprofits reveals how the process of strategy development should be designed with authoritative coverage of mission impact, vision, five year strategic stretch goals, strategy implementation, and management. Step-by-step guidance and practical tools Integrates the very best current thinking on performance and strategy available, drawing from both the corporate and nprofit worlds Cutting-edge ideas presented in a user-friendly fashion The deteriorating quality of life in our communities screams out for immediate action - for breakthrough improvement, t just incremental changes. Mission Impact: A Breakthrough Strategy for Nonprofits will lead you and your organization to achieve breakthrough performance for maximum mission impact. Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are t included as part of eBook file.
- Author BiographyRobert M. Sheehan Jr . is the Academic Director of the Executive MBA program at the Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland, College Park, where he is also a Lecturer in the Department of Management and Organization. He is also Principal of Sheehan Consulting, which provides consulting services in strategy development and implementation, leadership and teamwork development, board development, and succession planning for businesses, nonprofits, and government entities. Rob has more than thirty years of executive management experience, including eighteen years as the CEO of two different national nonprofits. His PhD research focused on nonprofit organizational excellence and he is a published researcher on nonprofit performance. He is an active member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals, having served as President of both the Central Ohio and East Central Illinois chapters. He attained the association's CFRE (Certified Fund Raising Executive) designation in 1986.
- Author(s)Robert M. Sheehan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAFP/Wiley Fund Development Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight518 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.