Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.37
About this product
- DescriptionPR specialist Cassie Cooper loves the adrenaline rush of a well-planned party. And the masquerade ball at the museum is her best yet. But one minute she's chatting with a mummy, and the next a legendary amulet is stolen practically from under her se. There are times when a woman's got to do what a woman's got to do. To find the artefact and save her job, Cassie turns to her nemesis: Dr. Harrison Standish. Standoffish, as she like to call him. Archaeologist Harrison has all the intensity of Indiana Jones, but his -need-for-romance attitude could use some adjustment. Who knew it would happen while he and Cassie are chasing leads, dodging bad buys, and racing against the clock? Just when he needs his full attention on their mission, he's having the damnedest time keeping his mind - and his hands - off her. They still have a shot at recovering the amulet, but when it comes to Cassie, Harrison's already a goner.
- Author Biography<em>New York Times</em> and <em>USA Today</em> bestselling author Lori Wilde has written sixty novels. She holds a bachelor's degree in nursing from Texas Christian University and a certificate in forensics. She volunteers as a sexual assault first responder for Freedom House, a shelter for battered women. Lori is a past RITA finalist and has been nominated four times for the <em>Romantic Times</em> Reviewers' Choice Award. She's won the Colorado Award of Excellence, the Wisconsin Write Touch Award, the Lories, the More Than Maggie, the Golden Quill, the Laurel Wreath, and the Best Books of 2006 Book Award. Her books have been translated into twenty-five languages and featured in <em>Cosmopolitan</em>, <em>Redbook</em>, <em>Complete Woman</em>, <em>All You</em>, <em>TIME</em>, and <em>Quick and Simple</em> magazines. She lives in Texas with her husband, Bill.
- Author(s)Lori Wilde
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication23/05/2005
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWarner Books
- Out-of-print date08/03/2012
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.