All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNever turn your back on the Cahills . . . The most powerful family history has ever kwn returns with a vengeance in The 39 Clues: Doublecross!
- Author BiographyJude Watson is the author of four 39 Clues books, BEYOND THE GRAVE, IN TOO DEEP, VESPERS RISING, and A KING'S RANSOM, along with the bestselling Star Wars: Last of the Jedi and Jedi Quest series. As Judy Blundell, she wrote WHAT I SAW AND HOW I LIED, the 2008 winner of The National Book Award for Young People's Literature. She lives in Katonah, New York, with her husband and daughter.
- PublisherScholastic Inc.
- Date of Publication24/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series Title39 Clues: Doublecross
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Inc.
- Weight277 g
- Width132 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $50.21Trending at AU $51.40
- AU $35.33Trending at AU $40.42
- AU $24.53Trending at AU $25.87
- AU $30.71Trending at AU $33.53
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.35
- AU $28.23Trending at AU $28.72
- AU $12.09Trending at AU $19.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.