All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionSociety in Britain has changed dramatically in the last 30 years, especially in terms of our understanding of community and how we relate to one ather. One of the responses of the Church has been to plant new churches and create 'fresh expressions' of church; churches that relate to our changing context. With a new foreword by the Rt Revd Graham Cray, this detailed, practical and well-researched report: gives an overview of recent developments in church planting; describes varied and exciting 'fresh expressions' of church; offers practical help and advice; looks candidly at where lessons can be learned; proposes a framework and methodology for good, effective church planting; includes recommendations to make possible the visions of a vibrant future Church. Each chapter has a set of questions and challenges to help local parish churches engage with the issues.
- PublisherChurch House Publishing
- Date of Publication05/06/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurch House Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Foreword byGraham Cray
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.