All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.89
About this product
- DescriptionWhat kind of men were missionaries? What kind of masculinity did they represent, in ideology as well as in practice? Presupposing masculinity to be a cluster of cultural ideas and social practices that change over time and space, and t a stable entity with a natural, inherent meaning, Kristin Fjelde Tjelle seeks to answer such questions.
- Author BiographyKristin Fjelde Tjelle is a historian and Director of the School of Mission and Theology in Stavanger, Norway. Her research is on the Norwegian Missionary Movement in the nineteenth and twentieth century with a particular interest in missions and gender.
- Author(s)Kristin Fjelde Tjelle
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/01/2014
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleGenders and Sexualities in History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight555 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.