All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.39
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.88
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.41
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.27
About this product
- DescriptionNo, we aren't getting ather pet! That is what Mr. McAllister told his children. Read how Billy and Suzi worked to overcome their father's objections.
- Author BiographyPhillip Mack has been married to his wife, Jean, for over 20 years. They have been blessed with four children; Chelsea, Kimberly, Tiffany, and Phillip J. Phillip is a graduate of Baptist Bible College, located in Springfield, Missouri. Presently, he and his family attend Woodland Baptist Church in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, where they are active in various ministries. That includes, for Phillip and Jean, teaching at Woodland Baptist Christian School, a ministry of their local church.
- Author(s)Phillip Mack
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication15/09/2005
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight165 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.