Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.38
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionGot to Go has made his home at the Sylvia Hotel for seven years w. And it is the best home a cat could wish for! There was always a comfy lobby chair or a warm windowsill to sleep on and a nice bit of fish from the kitchen. Mister Fisher, the manager, still talks about how the hotel is place for a cat but Got to Go doesn't worry. Then he sees a man carrying a tantalizing parcel that smells like a nice bit of fish and follows him along the streets for hours until the hotel is where in sight. And thing is going right at the hotel with Got to Go missing from his usual windowsill. The staff all come to realize, a hotel without Got to Go is t a proper hotel. Will Got to Go be able to find his way back to his hotel home and family?
- Author BiographyLois Simmie spent her youth in small towns in Saskatchewan. She taught writing classes for several years including sessions with the Canadian Authors Association. She is the author of Mr Got to Go, Mr Got to Go and Arnie, They Shouldn't Make You Promise That, Secret Lives of Sargent John Wilson along with many other books for readers of all ages. Illustrator Bio Cynthia Nugent is an award-winning children's book author and illustrator. She is the illustrator for the previous two Mr Got to Go books as well as the author of Francesca and the Magic Bike. She lives in British Columbia.
- Author(s)Lois Simmie
- PublisherRed Deer Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRed Deer Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width221 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Cynthia Nugent
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.