All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThey were three generations of magnificent red-haired beauties born to scandal, bred to success, bound to a single extraordinary man--Julien Mistral, the painter, the genius, the lover whose passions had seared them all. Maggy--Flamboyant mistress of Mistral's youth, the toast of Paris in the '20s. Her lumius flesh was immortalized in the paintings that made Mistral legendary. Teddy--Maggy's daughter, the incomparable cover girl who lived fast and left as her legacy Mistral's dazzling love child. Fauve--Mistral's daughter, the headstrong, fearless glory girl whose one dark secret drove her to rule the world of high fashion and to risk everything in a feverish search for love. From the '20s Paris of Chanel, Colette, Picasso and Matisse to New York's sizzling new modeling agencies of the '50s, to the model ward of the '70s, Mistral's Daughter captures the explosive glamour of life at the top of the worlds of art and high fashion. Judith Krantz has given us a glittering international tale as spellbinding as her other celebrated best-sellers, Scruples, Princess Daisy, I'll Take Manhattan, Till We Meet Again, Scruple s Two, Dazzle, and Lovers.
- Author(s)Judith Krantz
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication15/10/1999
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam USA
- Weight295 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine37 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.27
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.61
- AU $12.34Trending at AU $12.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.