CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionTen-year-old orphan Maria lives in her ancestors' crumbling mansion, with warm-hearted Cook and the eccentric Professor as her only friends. Exploring the grounds one day, Maria discovers a wild, half-forgotten island in the middle of a neglected lake - and an extraordinary secret. For the island is home to a community of tiny people - the Lilliputians that Gulliver first met on his famous travels. But as Maria grows closer to her new friends, her own life is in grave danger. Her wicked governess and the cruel vicar are plotting to steal her rightful inheritance - and they will stop at thing. How can Maria keep the Lilliputians safe, while protecting herself? This is a timeless classic from the author of The Sword in the Stone , with an introduction by Anne Fine.
- Author BiographyT. H. White was born in India, was educated in England and lived in Ireland and later in the Channel Islands. He wrote several well-loved classic novels including The Once and Future King and Mistress Masham's Repose.
- Author(s)T. H. White
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Fox
- Weight194 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.