Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.33Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.31
About this product
- DescriptionKat Tilsley is summoned to the lifeless coastal town of Newbroke to become governess to the strange and lonely Ambrose. At first, she thought the boy's stories of devilry were just that - stories. But when she too hears the singing that haunts the child, Kat realises that the crumbling facade of Newbroke Hall hides lies, villainy and things much darker. Tormented and isolated, Kat's sanity - and her life - hang in the balance. As the mists draw ever closer, Kat must become a heroine simply to survive. But what must she do to save her immortal soul? A Historical Regency Gothic Horror vella by author Kieran Higgins for you to enjoy, perfect for fans of Shirley Jackson and Susan Hill. Check out Kieran's debut vel The Forgotten Sister, a thrilling Arthurian fantasy Find out more about Kieran at his website www.kieranhiggins.eu.
- Author BiographyKieran is a Belfast-born author. He wrote his first novel at age 5 - he also received his first rejection letter at this age. He has been writing ever since and has produced his debut novel The Forgotten Sister. Inspired by JK Rowling, Garth Nix and Mary Stewart, Kieran writes the type of stories he wants to read - exciting tales full of compelling characters with believable motivations, captivating locations, strong females and, most importantly, magic.
- Author(s)Kieran Higgins
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.