All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.41
About this product
- DescriptionIn the small town of Misty Flats, an area deep in the belly of North Carolina, the Vietnam War has attacked the mind of young Joshua Reylds. As the county sheriff, and with a loving wife and twin daughters, Joshua should feel like he has the perfect life. Yet, the aftereffects of the war have left him with an addiction to drugs, supplied by his brother, Abe, and severe PTSD. In a PTSD-induced blackout, he finds his wife missing and soon found dead in an abandoned well. Joshua cant account, even to himself, where he was the night she was murdered. Did he do it? If so, would anyone believe that he truly doesn't remember? About the Author Frank Walton Avery has a wife, Laura, and three children: Catherine, Christian, and Claire. He is a retired pathologist whose hobbies include tennis and writing. A member of the College of American Pathology and the Goverr's Club, he was also a member of the North Carolina Medical Society during his time in active practice. His other works include: The Skeleton Ring, My Hope is Built, and Christian Perspectives of Decisions at End of Life. Although the details of this case are largely fictional, Dr. Avery is familiar with a similar case and place from his time as a medical examiner.
- Author(s)F Walton Avery
- PublisherDorrance Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDorrance Publishing Co.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.