Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $23.24
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionDo Islamic and Western philosophy have any common ground? This ambitious volume shows that the answer is yes. It consists of essays in comparative philosophy written by prominent scholars from around the world. In their essays, they mull over topics such as existence, causality, and the soul. Mulla Sadra, Ghazzali, and Averroes are discussed, as are Aquinas, Heidegger, and Parmenides.
- Author BiographyAli Paya is a professor of philosophy at The Islamic College, a senior visiting research fellow at the Department of Politics and International Relations at the University of Westminster, and an adjunct professor in Futures Studies at the National Research Institute for Science Policy in Iran.
- PublisherIslamic College for Advanced Studies Publications
- Date of Publication21/01/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIslamic College for Advanced Studies Publications
- Weight730 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAli Paya
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.