All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with the period of Guatemalan history between the U.S.-backed overthrow of the Arbenz regime in 1954 and the establishment of the civil-military national-security state in 1970. Specifically, it treats the regime of General Miguel Ydigoras Fuentes, the one-time functionary of the dictator, Jorge Ubico (1931-1944), who sought to install a more open, democratic political system in Guatemala during the period from 1957 to 1963.
- Author BiographyRoland H. Ebel is Associate Professor Emeritus of Political Science at Tulane University in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Author(s)Roland H. Ebel
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/12/1997
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Note1 map, 1 port.
- Weight585 g
- Width145 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.