All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMitford the giraffe has always loved fashion and dressing up. It's been Mitford's lifelong dream to work at the famous fashion magazine COVER. Thanks to its art director, Ace Salmonton, Mitford gets the chance. But t without first jumping through many hoops, thrown by the infamously fabulous editor, Panda Summers. Along the way, Mitford meets Zap Possum, Shark Jakobs, and Mikael Boars, and saves Fashion Week from disaster!
- Author BiographyDonaldRobertson is a Toronto-born/New-York & LA- based artist whose prolific career spans decades and industries. Robertson has dedicated his whole career to the creative industry, most recently rejoining Estee Lauder on special projects where he works today. To his credits, Donaldworked with the founders of MAC Cosmetics, where he helped launch VivaGlam to raise millions globally for the fight against AIDS. Next trading in beauty for fashion, Robertson launched American Marie Claire before redesigning American Glamour with Conde Nast and Hearst. In the past two years, he has focused free time on his solo art career after Instagram launched him into the global spotlight where the press has named him the Andy Warhol of Instagram. His interview by Lee Woodruff aired on CBS This Morning, adding to countless features in publications including CR Fashionbook, Vanity Fair UK, Vogue Korea, Vogue Brazil, Harper's Bazaar, the NY Post, and InStyle Magazine. Among his many projects, recent highlights include an art show at Colette in Paris, collaborations with prolific fashion designers including Giles Deacon, Jenna Lyons of J Crew, and shoe designer Brian Atwood, his first solo gallery show at Eric Firestone Gallery in East Hampton, and the birth of his two twin boys, Charlie and Henry. This summer, Donald took over the windows of Bergdorf Goodman as he prepares for his first book release, Mitford and the Fashion Zoo. Follow him on Instagram @drawbertson.
- Author(s)Donald Robertson
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViking Juvenile
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width228 mm
- Height303 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.55
- AU $12.58Trending at AU $19.44
- AU $4.00Trending at AU $4.06
- AU $5.10Trending at AU $8.28
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.55
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $17.10
- AU $16.94Trending at AU $17.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.