Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.86Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionMitt Romney is the finest man to ever to run for President of the United States. Learn from an insider the facts of this fine American family man.
- Author BiographyMiss Rebekah M. Burchell, the author, is a member of the Church of Latter-Day-Saints, is thoroughly knowledgeable of the Mormon religion, has attended Temple ceremonies, is a straight- A student and National Honor Society Member who will soon graduate at Brigham Young University's Marriott Business School of Management and is preparing to enter Law and Business School to obtain a joint Juris Doctorate and MBA degree. Her ambition is to become CEO of a major corporation.
- Author(s)Miss Rebekah Marci Burchell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.