Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptionmix. is a comprehensive guide to basic proportions in cookery,giving the quantities needed for simple, everyday family food. Containing over 170 recipes, from how to make a white sauce to how to prepare pastry, this is an essential cookery book you will turn to again and again. mix. is the first in a series of small books by James McIntosh. Future titles include dinner., cake. and veg. All recipes are 5 times tested on each cooker used, Gas, Electric, Electric Fan, Aga and Rayburn. Recipes use metric measurements and include timings for Aga and Rayburn.
- Author BiographyFood is all James has ever known. Having grown up on a farm in Northern Ireland and studied Home Economics to degree level, it was inevitable that his love of food would become his vocation. James is now the managing director of 'Whisk', the leading UK home economics consultancy, having previously worked for the Le Cordon Bleu cookery schools and the Good Housekeeping Institute. He lives in London but spends a great deal of time travelling the world as a much sought-after home economist and cookery demonstrator.
- PrizesWinner of Gourmand World Cookbook Awards: Best Series of Food Books 2008.
- Author(s)James McIntosh
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationEvesham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width105 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $13.00Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $21.53Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $24.75Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.83
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $11.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.