All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAccept Herve Tullet's irresistible invitation to mix it up in a dazzling adventure of whimsy and wonder. Follow the artist's simple instructions, and suddenly colors appear, mix, splatter, and vanish in a world powered only by the reader's imagination. Tullet sets readers on an extraordinary interactive journey all within the printed page.
- Author BiographyHerve Tullet was born in 1958. After completing his studies in Visual Arts and Fine Arts, he held the position of Artistic Director for ten years (1981-1992). He then worked in communication and advertising. In 1990, he produced his first illustrations for the French press and abroad (Elle, Le Monde, Liberation, Enfants Magazine, etc.) and in 1994 published his first children's book. Since then he's devoted himself to illustrating and painting. A great lover of children's literature, he is father to two young sons and one daughter, who never fail to inspire him.
- Author(s)Herve Tullet
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication22/10/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin Children's Books
- Width240 mm
- Height240 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.