All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionMixed agreements are one of the most significant and complex areas of EU external relations law. They are concluded by the Member States and the EU (or the European Community in the pre-Lisbon days) with third countries and international organisations. Their negotiation, conclusion and implementation raise important legal and practical questions (about competence, authority, jurisdiction, responsibility) and often puzzle t only experts in countries and organisations with which the EU works but also European experts and students. This book, based on papers presented at a conference organised by the Universities of Leiden and Bristol in May 2008 provides, a comprehensive and up-to-date analysis of the legal and practical problems raised by mixed agreements. In doing so, it brings together the leading international scholars in the area of EU external relations, including two Judges at the European Court of Justice and a Judge at the EFTA Court, along with legal advisors from EU institutions, Member States, and third countries. The book will be of interest to European and international law academics and students, officials in EU institutions, practitioners of EU and international law, political scientists and international relations scholars, and students of European law, politics, and international affairs.
- Author BiographyChristophe Hillion is professor of European Law at the University of Leiden, and researcher at the Swedish Institute of European Policy Studies (Stockholm). Panos Koutrakos is Professor of European Union Law and Jean Monnet Chair in European Law at the University of Bristol.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/05/2010
- SubjectEU Law: Professional
- Series TitleModern Studies in European Law
- Series Part/Volume Number21
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight790 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byChristophe Hillion,Panos Koutrakos
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.