All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionVery fast advances in IC techlogies have brought new challenges into the physical design of integrated systems. The emphasis on system performance, in lately developed applications, requires timing and power constraints to be considered at each stage of physical design. The size of ICs is decreasing continuously, and the density of power dissipated in the circuits is growing rapidly. The first challenge is the Information Techlogy where new materials, devices, telecommunication and multimedia facilities are developed. The second one is the Biomedical Science and Biotechlogy. The utilisation of bloodless surgery is possible w because of wide micro-sensors and micro-actuators application. Nowadays, the modern micro systems can be implanted directly into the human body and the medicine can be applied right in the proper time and place in the patient body. The low-power devices are being developed particularly for medical and space applications. This has created for designers in all scientific domains new possibilities which must be handed down to the future generations of designers. In this spirit, we organised the Fourth International Workshop MIXED DESIGN OF INTEGRATED CIRCUITS AND SYSTEMS in order to provide an international forum for discussion and the exchange of information on education, teaching experiences, training and techlogy transfer in the area of microelectronics and microsystems.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number434
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight391 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAndrzej Napieralski,Augustin Martinez,Gilbert de Mey,Joan Cabestany,Zygmunt Ciota
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.