All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.99Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionFast, furious, unforgiving - 25 fights, 250 questions. The follow-up to Mixed Martial Arts IQ (Volume I) has the biggest events, craziest stories, the fighters you love, the fighters you love to hate, and more. Accept the challenge. Ranger Up Presents Mixed Martial Arts IQ (Volume II) is going to kick the crap out of you, and you'll love it. Ranger Up Apparel Company and author Zac Robinson have partnered to develop a pound-for-pound champion. In this book you'll find 25 sets of ten trivia questions that are full of MMA history. Each set of questions represents a fight. Answer them all and you've scored a big stoppage, miss a few and you're waking up asking Stitch Duran what happened. In the end you'll have a 25-fight record and be a champ ... or a can. Either way, with more than 20 photographs and stories shared by MMA stars for the first time and exclusively to Zac Robinson for this book, you'll have fun, and you'll be helping out deserving people, as a portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book will go to Soldiers' Angels and Hire Heroes USA. Among the numerous MMA stars who have already contributed to this book and its effort to support these organizations are Wanderlei Silva, Rich Franklin, Tim Kennedy, Chael Sonnen, Nate Quarry, Chris Leben, Gray Maynard, Matt Lindland, Tim Credeur, Jorge Rivera, Brian Stann, Denis Kang, King Mo, Jason Miller, and Pat Cote. So you see, you don't stand a chance ... but give it a shot anyway! Maybe you'll be one of the few who rises through the ranks to contend for the title of Greatest of All Time, and if t, after reading Ranger Up Presents Mixed Martial Arts IQ you at least won't ever be called a TUF newb. - Advance praise for MMA IQ Volume II - I doubt you could have found this many top athletes willing to participate from any other sport. It's a credit to each one of these fine gentleman and the sport of MMA as a whole that they chose to be involved, says The Fight Professor Stephen Quadros.
- Author BiographyZac Robinson is a former collegiate baseball player who has trained in a variety of Martial Arts. He is passionate about both baseball and combat sports. Zac is also the author of Mixed Martial Arts IQ (Volume I) and he is a co-author of two Sports by the Numbers books, San Francisco Giants: An Interactive Guide to the World of Sports and Mixed Martial Arts: An Interactive Guide to the World of Sports. Zac also worked with legendary cutman Jacob Stitch Duran on his biography, From Migrant Camp to Madison Square Garden: The Stitch Duran Story.
- Author(s)Zac Robinson
- PublisherBlack Mesa Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Mesa Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ranger Up
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.