All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis gorgeous, inspirational guide to collage is the first book to combine a review of collage with a practical section on how to do it. A beautifully illustrated survey of stunning work by contemporary artists is accompanied by a general introduction looking at masters of the medium, from Picasso, to Richard Hamilton, to Peter Blake. An extremely accessible art form, collage requires very little material to get started and this book shows you how. Practical instruction includes advice on structure and composition, creating black and white tonal collage, using contrast, experimenting with colour, incorporating printmaking techniques, and mounting and displaying work.
- Author BiographyAnn Manie is an experienced and professional artist who who has taught and run workshops on collage to both adults and children of all ages. Trained at the City and Guilds of London Art School, her work appears in both private and public collections throughout the UK.
- Author(s)Ann Manie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note200 colour illus
- Weight403 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.