All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow should you relate to the opposite sex in a working environment? Are the rules different for Christians? The New Testament treats Christian men and women as sacred siblings. Is that relationship a reality in your ministry? In Mixed Ministry, the male and female authors explore complex and thorny issues in depth, drawing on the thoughts, wisdom, and perspectives of men like Howard Hendricks, John Ortberg, Dan Allender, Frank James, Bill Hybels, and many others. This neglected topic, when properly understood, has the potential to revolutionize ministry.
- Author(s)Kelley Mathews,Sue Edwards
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/02/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Weight327 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.