All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.52
About this product
- DescriptionMixed-Signal Circuits offers a thoroughly modern treatment of integrated circuit design in the context of mixed-signal applications. Featuring chapters authored by leading experts from industry and academia, this book: * Discusses signal integrity and large-scale simulation, verification, and testing * Demonstrates advanced design techniques that enable digital circuits and sensitive analog circuits to coexist without any compromise * Describes the process techlogy needed to address the performance challenges associated with developing complex mixed-signal circuits * Deals with modeling topics, such as reliability, variability, and crosstalk, that define pre-silicon design methodology and trends, and are the focus of companies involved in wireless applications * Develops methods to move analog into the digital domain quickly, minimizing and eliminating common trade-offs between performance, power consumption, simulation time, verification, size, and cost * Details approaches for very low-power performances, high-speed interfaces, phase-locked loops (PLLs), voltage-controlled oscillators (VCOs), analog-to-digital converters (ADCs), and biomedical filters * Delineates the respective parts of a full system-on-chip (SoC), from the digital parts to the baseband blocks, radio frequency (RF) circuitries, electrostatic-discharge (ESD) structures, and built-in self-test (BIST) architectures Mixed-Signal Circuits explores exciting opportunities in wireless communications and beyond. The book is a must for anyone involved in mixed-signal circuit design for future techlogies.
- Author BiographyThomas Noulis is staff RFMS engineer at Intel Corp., in the Mobile & Communications Group in Munich, Germany. Before joining Intel, he was with HELIC, Inc., initially as analog/RF IC designer and then as R&D engineer. He earned his B.Sc, M.Sc, and Ph.D from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece, in collaboration with LAAS, Toulouse, France. From 2004 to 2009, he participated as principal researcher in multiple European and national research projects. Between 2004 and 2010, he also collaborated with numerous universities and technical institutes as visiting-adjunct professor. Dr. Noulis has more than 30 publications in journals, conferences, and book chapters. He holds one French and one world patent. His work has received more than 50 citations. He is an active reviewer of international journals and has given multiple invited presentations. In addition, his research activity has been awarded by various conferences and research organizations.
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication04/01/2016
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleDevices, Circuits, and Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number46
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note182 black & white illustrations, 119 colour illustrations, 33 black & white tables
- Weight884 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byThomas Noulis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.