Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionWe introduce mixed twistor D-modules and establish their fundamental functorial properties. We also prove that they can be described as the gluing of admissible variations of mixed twistor structures. In a sense, mixed twistor D-modules can be regarded as a twistor version of M. Saito's mixed Hodge modules. Alternatively, they can be viewed as a mixed version of the pure twistor D-modules studied by C. Sabbah and the author. The theory of mixed twistor D-modules is one of the ultimate goals in the study suggested by Simpson's Meta Theorem and it would form a foundation for the Hodge theory of holomic D-modules which are t necessarily regular singular.
- Author(s)Takuro Mochizuki
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number2125
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Notebiography
- Weight777 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.