All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionR to L (Japanese Style) Hanayu Ashitaba is the daughter of the celebrated Patisserie Ashitaba, but all she wants to do is be a sushi chef. Hayato Hyuga is the son of the prestigious Sushi Hyuga, and all he wants to do is be a pastry chef! It's love and leftovers at Oikawa High School Cooking Department as these star-crossed gourmands do their best to reach their cuisine dreams! Hanayu's ecstatic when she's offered the chance to train at Sushi Hyuga, but first she must seek approval from her father. Fat chance! Their argument escalates until the whole family's feeling hurt. Hayato, who came along to offer moral support, saves the day by sharing a moment with Hanayu's father over their mutual love of pastry making. As the family drama subsides, Hanayu starts to feel something else tugging at her heart--her growing feelings for Hayato!
- Author BiographyAyumi Komura was born in Kagoshima Prefecture. Her previous title is Hybrid Berry, about a high school girl who ends up posing as a boy on her school's baseball team.
- Author(s)Ayumi Komura
- PublisherViz Media
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleMixed Vegetables
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media
- Out-of-print date27/04/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width139 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ayumi Komura
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.