All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith decades of experience as a gala event planner, award-winning director and producer Ron Miziker presents the ultimate guide to planning and executing every special event in this one-of-a-kind guidebook. For professionals and beginners alike, it is designed to be a quick reference for ensuring that any exciting, educational, or entertaining event comes together on time and within budget. The book includes essential information about critical subjects, proven suggestions, and personal anecdotes to make your event memorable and successful. Whether your questions concern layout, techniques, termilogy, protocol, quantities, or procedures, this book has the answers with quick-to-understand charts and diagrams that illustrate key information to make the event great-be it a sales meeting, wedding, awards dinner, community festival, concert, fund-raiser, cocktail party, grand opening, political rally, formal dinner, exhibition, press anuncement, family celebration, or informal gathering at home.
- Author BiographyRon Miziker is the founder and creative director of the Miziker Entertainment Group in Los Angeles, USA. During his forty-year career in the entertainment industry he has designed, planned, and produced world-class events around the world.
- Author(s)Ron Miziker
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Content Note162 figures, 48 tables
- Weight680 g
- Width127 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $14.00Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.