Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- Description'This woman who was everything to him - mother, Africa, wisdom, understanding, good things to eat' - Mr Matekoni on 'Precious Ramotswe'. Pull up a chair and join Mma Ramotswe at the table as she celebrates the flavours of the bestselling series The No 1 Ladies Detective Agency . Discover the favourite recipes of our 'traditionally built' heroine and her friends, accompanied by lavish photography - sumptuous stews for sharing, fabulous fruit cakes for eating under shady trees, with redbush tea of course, and the spices, traditions and culture of Botswana that make every meal together special. Welcome Precious, her friends and the sunshine of Botswana into your kitchen. It offers a traditionally-built feast for all the senses! It features a foreword by Alexander McCall Smith. It includes photography by Mats Ogren Wanger and Ulf Nermark.
- Author BiographyStuart Brown lives in Edinburgh and is a charity worker and journalist and a former BBC Producer. His work regularly takes him to Africa and the United States.
- Author(s)Stuart Brown
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication19/09/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolygon An Imprint of Birlinn Limited
- Out-of-print date19/10/2016
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, port.
- Width190 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.