All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionGerhard Schall overviews research activities related to mobile augmented reality in indoor as well as outdoor environments. These activities have emerged over several years, especially around the topics of positioning, sensor fusion, spatial modelling as well as in the fields of ubiquitous computing. The invative and contemporary character of these topics has led to a great variety of interdisciplinary contributions. The author gives insights into the evolution of mobile augmented reality prototypes for industrial applications, such as X-Ray visualisation of 3D models of the underground infrastructures which is registered correctly in the users view.
- Author BiographyDr. Gerhard Schall completed his doctoral thesis under the supervision of Professor Dr. Dieter Schmalstieg at Graz University of Technology, Austria.
- Author(s)Gerhard Schall
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/10/2012
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleMobile Computing
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note75 black & white illustrations, 8 colour illustrations, 13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight261 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.