Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionPeer coaching is a powerful process for enabling two or more people, who share common interests or goals, to collaborate in helping one ather become more successful in their work or personal lives. This Infoline focuses on the many benefits the process of peer coaching can have on the corporate world.
- Author BiographyNick Floro is the president of Sealworks Interactive Studios. Nick has over 20 years of experience developing e-Learning solutions, applications and web platforms. He has worked with numerous Fortune 500 companies to help them understand the technology and develop innovative solutions to help their teams and customer base. Nick has won several awards from Apple and Fortune 500 organizations for productions and services. Nick is passionate about how design and technology can enhance learning and loves to share his knowledge and experience to teach, inspire and motivate participants.
- Author(s)ASTD Press,Press ASTD
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInfoline
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Weight300 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.