All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionPeer-to-peer computing has gained significant attention from both industry and research communities in the past decade as the number of users worldwide continues to grow along with demand for mobile computing. Mobile Peer-to-Peer Computing for Next Generation Distributed Environments: Advancing Conceptual and Algorithmic Applications focuses on current research and invation in mobile and wireless techlogies that address challenges from both a theoretical and applied perspective. This advanced publication provides researchers, practitioners, and academicians with an authoritative reference source to the latest state-of-the-art developments in this growing techlogy field.
- Author BiographyBoon-Chong Seet obtained his PhD in Computer Engineering from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, in 2005. Upon graduation, he was employed as a Research Fellow under the Singapore-MIT (Boston) Alliance (SMA) program at the National University of Singapore. In March 2007, he was awarded a visiting scholarship to the Technical University of Madrid, Spain, to pursue research under an EU-funded project on multi-disciplinary advanced research in user-centric wireless network enabling technologies (MADRINET). Since December 2007, he is with Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand, as a faculty member in its Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering. To date, he has around thirty technical publications in refereed journals, books and conferences. His research activities are mainly in the areas of mobile computing, mobile networking, and mobile communications.
- Author(s)Boon-Chong Seet
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Science Reference
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1578 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.