All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook & DVD. With the help of the exercises, advice and instructions in this book, Parkinson patients will be able to maintain their daily activities, such as walking, rising from a chair, turning over in bed and keeping balance, as long as possible. The exercises are easy to understand and the accompanying DVD contains over 50 examples.
- Author BiographyAfter receiving a Masters degree (drs) in Human Movement Science in 1995, Erwin van Wegen worked as a researcher in the Physical Therapy Department of the VU Medical Centre, where he performed studies investigating locomotion and rehabilitation in Parkinson and stroke patients together with Dr. R. Wagenaar and Dr. R. van Emmerik. In 1996 Van Wegen moved to the United States to pursue a masters and doctoral degree at the Department of Exercise Science at the University of Massachusetts under the supervision of Prof. R. van Emmerik. Van Wegen is now working as a senior researcher in neurorehabilitation since 2005 at the VU Medical Center Amsterdam (dept. of Physical Therapy/Rehabiliation Medicine) with Prof. Dr. G. Kwakkel.
- Author(s)Cees de Goede,Erwin van Wegen,Ingrid Burgers
- PublisherVU University Press
- Date of Publication14/07/2011
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintVU University Press
- Weight570 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.