All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.67Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains in clear language how mobile techlogy can be put to use by companies to gain competitive advantage. As it stands today, the most important part of the workforce-those standing in front of customers- have way of accessing critical information when and where they need it. The result is a lot of inefficiency and lost opportunities. Mobile techlogy alleviates this problem by enabling mobile professionals to access their company's information through small computing devices. The result is friction free sales and services. This book explains how the mobile paradigm came about, where it is going, and what is possible today. It explains how to evaluate where it makes sense for your business -and where it does t. The book introduces a methodology for reengineering your business processes through mobility. Brans explains the anatomy of a mobile solution, going into details on portable computing devices, wireless network techlogies, wireless application gateways, enterprise applications, and wireless security.
- Author BiographyPATRICK BRANS is the solution business manager for mobile field sales and service solutions at Hewlett-Packard, where he provides applied mobile technology solutions to improve the business processes of customer-facing employees. Brans has worked in various technical, management, business consulting, and marketing roles over the past 15 years, with the last 10 focused on data and voice communications.
- Author(s)Patrick Brans
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication12/09/2002
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight685 g
- Width178 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.