All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $54.05
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $9.88Trending at AU $10.52
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to the Puppy Place--where every puppy finds a home! Charles and Lizzie Peterson love puppies. Their family fosters these young dogs, giving them love and proper care, until they can find the perfect forever home. Charles and his family are visiting relatives in the country when a stranger drops off a puppy. Mocha, a Bernese Mountain dog was running around on the highway without a leash or tags. Can Charles find this adventurous pup a perfect place to live?
- Author BiographyEllen Miles loves dogs, which is why she has a great time writing Puppy Place books. And guess what? She loves cats, too! That's why she came up with a brand-new series called Kitty Corner. Ellen lives in Vermont and loves to be outdoors every day, walking, biking, skiing, or swimming, depending on the season. She also loves to read, cook, explore her beautiful state, play with dogs, and hang out with friends and family. Visit her web site at www.EllenMiles.net.
- Author(s)Ellen Miles
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication27/08/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitlePuppy Place
- Series Part/Volume Number29
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width137 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.