All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe results of excavations carried out at two Late Mian III sites at Mochlos in eastern Crete are presented. The stratigraphy and architecture of a total of 31 tombs and 11 houses are discussed together with a complete list of artefacts, ecofacts, and skeletal remains from each context. The cemetery remains mirror the settlement remains, and the conclusions discuss how the two sites reflect each other. Rarely in Crete are a settlement and its cemetery both preserved, and it is extremely fortunate to be able to excavate both.
- Author BiographyJeffrey S Soles is Professor in the Department of Classical Studies, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, USA.
- Author(s)Jeffrey S. Soles
- PublisherInstitute for Aegean Prehistory
- Date of Publication10/08/2008
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInstitute for Aegean Prehistory
- Content Note7 tables, 142 b/w figs, 57 b/w pls
- Weight1724 g
- Width224 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.