All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionModal Analysis Topics Volume 3. Proceedings of the 29th IMAC, A Conference and Exposition on Structural Dynamics, 2011, the third volume of six from the Conference, brings together over 30 contributions to this important area of research and engineering. The collection presents early findings and case studies on fundamental and applied aspects of Structural Dynamics.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/04/2013
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleConference Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics Series
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1431 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byTom Proulx
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.