All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionModal testing is practised in all those engineering disciplines where vibration and other dynamic phemena affect the behaviour and performance of structures and machines. In this book, the steps involved in planning, executing, interpreting and applying the results from modal tests are described.
- Author(s)D. J. Ewins
- PublisherResearch Studies Press
- Date of Publication28/02/1999
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering Research Studies: Engineering Dynamics S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 10
- Place of PublicationBaldock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintResearch Studies Press
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight1200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.