All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionModanizumu introduces faces altogether new or relatively unkwn: Abe Tomoji, Kajii Motojiro, Murayama Kaita, Osaki Midori, Tachibana Sotoo, Takeda Rintaro, Tani Joji, Yoshiyuki Eisuke, and Yume Kyusaku. It also revisits such luminaries as Kawabata, Tanizaki, and the detective velist Edogawa Ranpo. Key works that it culls from the modernist repertoire include Funabashi Seiichi's Diving , Hagiwara Sukataro's Town of Cats, Ito Sei's Streets of Fiendish Ghosts , and Kawabata's film scenario Page of Madness .
- Author BiographyWilliam J. Tyler teaches modern Japanese literature at Ohio State University.
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication04/01/2008
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Content Note4 illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.