All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.53Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe everyman's guide to Modbus. Discover how a protocol born in the 1970's still remains relevant today. A practical guide to everything Modbus.
- Author BiographyJohn Rinaldi, is Chief Strategist, Business Development Manager and CEO of Real Time Automation (RTA) in Brookfield WI. After escaping from Marquette University with a degree in Electrical Engineering (graduating cum laude no less) John worked in various jobs in the Automation Industry before once again fleeing back into the comfortable halls of academia. At the University of Connecticut he once again talked his way into a degree, this time in Computer Science (MS CS). John achieved marginal success as a Control Engineer, a Software Developer and IT Manager before founding Real Time Automation because long term employment prospects are somewhat bleak for loose cannons. With a strong desire to avoid work, responsibility and decision making, John had to build a great team at Real Time Automation. And he did. RTA now supplies network converters for industrial and building automation applications all over the world. With a focus on simplicity, US Support, fast service, expert consulting and tailoring for specific customer applications, RTA has become a leading supplier of gateways worldwide. John freely admits that the success of RTA is solely attributed to the incredible staff that like working for an odd, quirky company with a single focus: Create solutions so simple to use, the hardest part of their integration is opening the box.
- Author(s)John S Rinaldi
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Foreword byWilliman P Lydon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- texasarcane15 Sep, 2016by
Brilliant introduction to the protocol!
Written in simple, easy to understand language. Very good at articulating the underlying concepts to embedded engineers who want to cover the basics first. Enjoyably brief and written in a casual style that conveys the history of this protocol as well as the fundamentals needed to implement it for the first time.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New