All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
About this product
- DescriptionThere are several key ingredients common to the various forms of model-based reasoning considered in this book. The term 'model' comprises both internal and external representations. The models are intended as interpretations of target physical systems, processes, phemena, or situations and are retrieved or constructed on the basis of potentially satisfying salient constraints of the target domain. The book's contributors are researchers active in the area of creative reasoning in science and techlogy.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/05/2002
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2250 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byLorenzo Magnani,Nancy J. Nersessian
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.