All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how to apply pattern ideas in business applications. It presents more than 20 structural and behavioral business patterns that use the REA (resources, events, agents) pattern as a common backbone. The developer working on business frameworks can use the patterns to derive the right abstractions and to design and ensure that the meta-rules are followed by the developers of the actual applications. The application developer can use these patterns to design a business application, to ensure that it does t violate the domain rules, and to adapt the application to changing requirements without the need to change the overall architecture.
- Author BiographyPavel Hruby works at Microsoft Development Center Copenhagen in Denmark as part of an architecture team developing the framework for next-generation business software applications that exploit business patterns as one of their primary modeling abstractions. Pavel's experience includes the application of patterns in object-oriented frameworks, models, and model transformations. He is active in the patterns community, is a member of the Hillside Group and Hillside Europe, and was a chairman of VikingPLoP 2002, the First Nordic Conference on Pattern Languages of Programs.
- Author(s)Pavel Hruby
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication22/06/2006
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.