All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by the original members of an industry standardization group, this book shows you how to use UML to test complex software systems. It is the definitive reference for the only UML-based test specification language, written by the creators of that language. It is supported by an Internet site that provides information on the latest tools and uses of the profile. The authors introduce UTP step-by-step, using a case study that illustrates how UTP can be used for test modeling and test specification.
- Author BiographyPaul Baker is Corporate Portfolio Manager for Testing Technologies of Motorola's European System and Software Engineering Research Laboratory. Zhen Ru Dai is Senior Researcher at the Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems (FOKUS) with special research interests on system modeling and testing. Jens Grabowski is Professor for Applied Computer Science in Gottingen, where he heads a research group on Software Engineering for Distributed Systems. Oystein Haugen has been involved in standardizing specification and design languages since 1989. He is a Senior Researcher at Sintef and Associate Professor at University of Oslo Ina Schieferdecker is Professor at the TU Berlin and also heads the research group on modeling and testing at the Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems (FOKUS). Clay Williams is the Manager of the Software Quality and Testing Research Group at the IBM T.J. Watson Research Center.
- Author(s)Clay Williams,Ina Schieferdecker,Jens Grabowski,Paul Baker,Zhen Ru Dai
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note94 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight314 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.