All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis quarterly journal, since its launch in 1972, has been regarded as the world's leading ship modelling publication. The mixture of articles, reviews, news and comment from modelmakers world-wide provides the best and most detailed information available anywhere, and is enhanced with authentic plans, clear diagrams and many photographs. Although the miniature ships are the most important feature of the journal, with articles explaining how individual models were researched and constructed, the other aspects of model making have t been forgotten - dioramas, modelling techniques, tools, and recent events are all covered. Each issue of the journal comes complete with a free large-scale modeller's draught with accompanying modelling tes, illustrations and specifications for a featured vessel.
- Author BiographyJohn Bowen is the author of several acclaimed titles for Conway Maritime Press and has been at the helm of Model Shipwright since its launch in 1972. His editorial experience and depth of knowledge have been key to its ongoing success.
- Author(s)John Bowen
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/01/2004
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleModel Shipwright S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintConway Maritime Press Ltd
- Content Note75 photographs & 40 plans/line drawings
- Weight232 g
- Width183 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.