All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionModeling Electric Distribution with GIS shows why the successful implementation of an enterprise GIS in the electric distribution industry is based on a sound and thorough data model. For GIS managers, business executives, and information techlogy managers, the book's technical information is designed for quick comprehension.
- Author BiographyBill Meehan, PE, is the director of utility solutions at Esri, and a former vice president of electric operations at a major electric and gas utility. He is the author of Empowering Electric and Gas Utilities with GIS (Esri Press 2007).
- Author(s)Bill Meehan
- PublisherESRI Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationRedlands
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintESRI Press
- Content Notecolor illustrations
- Weight866 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.