All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionModeling Enterprise Architecture with TOGAF explains everything you need to kw to effectively model enterprise architecture with The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), the leading EA standard. This solution-focused reference presents key techniques and illustrative examples to help you model enterprise architecture. This book describes the TOGAF standard and its structure, from the architecture transformation method to governance, and presents enterprise architecture modeling practices with plenty of examples of TOGAF deliverables in the context of a case study. Although widespread and growing quickly, enterprise architecture is delicate to manage across all its dimensions. Focusing on the architecture transformation method, TOGAF provides a wide framework, which covers the repository, governance, and a set of recognized best practices. The examples featured in this book were realized using the open source Modelio tool, which includes extensions for TOGAF.
- Author BiographyPhilippe Desfray is the Co-founder of and Vice President of R&D at Softeam. Internationally renowned expert and author of several books on modeling, Philippe is a contributing member of the OMG, where he participates in the elaboration of a number of standards, notably UML and BPMN. He has been involved in model driven development research, standardization, and tooling for nearly two decades. Gilbert Raymond is a Senior Consultant and head of Softeam's Information System and Methods division. Gilbert is an expert in Information Systems and BPM, and is TOGAF 9-certified.
- Author(s)Gilbert Raymond,Philippe Desfray
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleThe MK/OMG Press
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight630 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.